From time to time,
Eclipse (Indigo) complains that certain classes in my projects
cannot be resolved to a type. Even it shows the class in popup list, clicking
import (see image) does not add the import statement! Even if I add it manually, it doesn't recognize it (and underlines the import package).
- This happens only in certain projects.
- Unresolved types are in the same project! (not in other dependencies)
- cleaning the project does resolve this, but only temporarily.
- My application consists of multi-module maven based projects.
- All projects are maven-based.
Not recognizing imports