Please can someone help as I am chasing my tail. Any help would be really appreciated.
I need to make the InfoPath file name (the same as the SharePoint Form Library ID) on close of the Infopath form.
SO I want to:
- Go into SharePoint On-line > My Form Library
- Click New
- Have the InfoPath form open in to the web browser
- Display the SharePoint Form Library ID
- User Updates the form (or part of it) (i can do points 1-4)
- When the user submits (or saves?) the form, the form is then stored back in SharePoint On-line with the same name as the SharePoint ID,
So if Library ID = 12 then the form Name = 12.
I am utterly lost.
Reward for the helper!