Ibnu Habibie February 2016
Could not find tools.jar React Native Android In windows 10
guys . i just try to install react native in my laptop. i've followed all setup instruction but i stiil get those error .
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.
> Could not find tools.jar
i used genymotion with os version 5.1.0, i've setup environment variable for android_home. Any idea what i miss here ?
yUdoDis February 2016
I'm gonna go on a long shot here.
There is a tools.jar in java libs folder.[the java sdk that is]
Usually all these frameworks and ides have a lib folder themselves. and it is missing said tools.jar. Just copy paste it there.
pcguru February 2016
Setting the missing "JAVA_HOME" system environment variable worked for me.
- Press WIN+Pause on keyboard.
- Click advanced system settings.
- Click "Environment variables".
- Click "New" under "System variables".
- Type "JAVA_HOME" in the Variable name field.
- Type the path to the JDK in the Value field. For me the correct path
with short filename was "C:\PROGRA~1\Java\jdk1.8.0_66".
- Click OK, and OK in previous window too.
- Restart any command prompts or restart the computer.
react-native run-android worked fine after that.
Asked in February 2016
Viewed 3,964 times
Answered 2 times
Leave an answer
Quote of the day: live life